BetaPlus Center for Reproductive Medicine won a non-refundable grant from the Government of the Republic of Croatia in the amount of 200,000 Kuna for the implementation of the project under the Entrepreneurial Impulse Contest. The funds are from the State Budget of the Republic of Croatia and are awarded by HAMAG-BICRO, which is a state agency for entrepreneurs. In accordance with Art. 11. of the grant agreement, BetaPlus is obliged to report this on the website. We thank the Government of the Republic of Croatia and HAMAG BICRO for recognizing our potential for growth.
Ask a doctor online
- Fibroids, advanced age and donated oocytes
- Bleeding during ovulation
- Slow development of the embryo
- Recurrent miscarriage tests
- Cryoembryotransfer following curettage
- Swapping samples in IVF lab
- Egg donation
- How Long Should I Wait Before IVF?
- Habitual Abortions and PGS
- HSG and IUI in the Same Cycle
- Low Responder's Protocol
- Spontaneous Pregnancy With Oligospermia?
- Idiopathic Infertility